Sunday, April 1, 2018

Hey there, I’m Chris. Can I tell you the truth? Being an...



Hey there, I’m Chris.
Can I tell you the truth?

Being an online network marketer is not supposed to be easy…

In fact it has been one of the most challenging things I’ve ever done…

And I went to pharmacy school and did post graduate training!😂😂

Before learning marketing skills, I could have thrown in the towel when the home meetings became too much…

When there wasn’t enough people to talk to about my product or opportunity…

When no one was joining and everyone was quitting…

But I was sick and tired of having nothing left after school loans…

Sick and tired of missing time with my boys and my wife…

Sick and tired of the naysayers…

Do you know the feeling?

The truth is I am lucky to have my wife and boys!

Results have come because they keep the Fire in me going no matter what!🔥🔥

I will always Keep Going because the pain of not reaching our dreams and goals is much greater than the pain of doing the work each and every day!

Hit “Like” if YOU too will always Keep Going for your family!
Hit “Share” if you know Your Time Is Coming!
Comment below on what keeps the fire burning HOT in you to reach your goals! Your story could inspire someone who needs to hear it!🔥💯 https://ift.tt/2Il7tEq


Hey there, I’m Chris. Can I tell you the truth? Being an... posted first on https://chrisnjigha.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment